The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 376 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To put it simply, it is a secret organization that investigates paranormal activities. It stands for Legendary Truth, and they were founded by Boris Shuster, a fictional character from HHN 2008.
And since it seems they're getting their own house and the main part of the story in two houses, I'm thinking they're going to be the story and lore of this year.

And since it seems they're getting their own house and the main part of the story in two houses, I'm thinking they're going to be the story and lore of this year.
I just hope we get one of those cool interactive websites, or one of those games you can play at the event (maybe the rumored scavenger hunt).

Actually, I guess so. They uncovered the lantern and Fear - but that’s about the extent as it pertains to the story.
Hm.

Well, I'm still grasping onto hope for this year to be a full sequel to Tales of Terror, but I know it isn't gonna happen.

I've heard from a reliable source that the tribute store was getting an additional 4th room this year. This was before the whole Covid fiasco however, so I'm not sure if that's changed.
I mean if anything wouldn't having more rooms make it more covid friendly since people can spread out?
Also, good of you to bring up the tribute store since I didn't even think to wonder where they'll put the inevitable queue to get in so its not too crowded

So much LT this year (if I am interpreting this right). This will be awesome!
Oh hey, whoa, sorry. Haha. My response was because yes, you are hearing all of those things. However, it's so under wraps, that we don't know the extent of the storyline yet. These are only theories and speculation that fit our logical arguments for the "why."

They had their own house in 2010 and had nothing to do with the overall event. It’s not a safe bet.
If @Brian G. means what I think he means, it's not a safe bet for LT to be the overall theme. However it's not far fetched, IMO for a house theme to be "LT Presents..."

So, I’ve been having a conversation with [someone] about the event’s lore, and I think it provides a different direction for speculation. I’m going to just copy paste some of my side of the conversation.

Please note - I do not know if there is an Icon house or not. This discussion is assuming there may be one.

“The only “earthquake” possible at this point, within canon, is something hitting the LT Headquarters and releasing the icons from the lantern - it would have to be an icon house.”

“I’m speculating. But, canonically, Terra Cruentes is a different dimension than the icons.

The anniversary house, from the two scenes I’ve heard, shouldn’t be Carey or LT.

An icons house should be LT-related—in lore, they returned to the lantern after 20, and the lantern is in the possession of LT.

The only entity who can, conceivably, cause an earthquake, release/unite the icons, AND integrate the Terra Queen into “our” dimension is Adaru—Fear.”

”Tales of Terror is a weird aspect of the event’s lore. In canon, Terra Cruentes was a story read by the Storyteller. Terra Cruentes does not actually exist in our world—it’s the Storyteller that exists.

We can assume Fear, by virtue of being a god, can make Terra manifest in our world (and was the ultimate reason it occurred in the first place). However, there is no real canonical logic that allows Terra Cruentes to “just happen” without the involvement of Storyteller and/or Fear—unless they just retcon everything to where Terra Cruentes was an ancient civilization and Storyteller was reading a non-fiction story.”

Two other questions...what happened to Chance after HHN26, and does she still have the music box that Jack is currently trapped in, or did that fall into someone else's hands? The LT collective perhaps?
Good question, although wasn’t Chance in the asylum during HHN26? I wasn’t there so excuse me if I’m wrong. But wasn’t her house just a split between her mind and the asylum?

Reactions: Legacy
Good question, although wasn’t Chance in the asylum during HHN26? I wasn’t there so excuse me if I’m wrong. But wasn’t her house just a split between her mind and the asylum?

Technically, her house was her escaping Shadybrook, and the switch between her head/reality was timed with the security alarm (it didn't come off as cool as it sounds).

Two other questions...what happened to Chance after HHN26, and does she still have the music box that Jack is currently trapped in, or did that fall into someone else's hands? The LT collective perhaps?
She escaped the asylum and retrieved the Jack-in-the-box from the evidence shelf. If you asked one of the actresses playing her at 26 where Jack was, she would confirm this. Also wasn’t it implied that the icons had been unleashed from the lantern already in 25? I remember someone claiming that they were told it was heavily implied that Bloody Mary was responsible for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.