The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 487 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m intrigued to see how popular this Billie ellish stuff is going to be. I think it’s going to be a disaster from what I’ve been reading on Twitter, Reddit, Facebook etc most people are totally against the idea. I hope it turns out to be a big success for universal but I just don’t think it will.
I wouldn't let people's reservations of the house just based on what the IP is give you a preemptive idea that the house will be "a disaster" :grin:, unless they have inside info about the house already being noted as a stinker. But from what I've heard, it's really atmospheric, creepy, and effective! (unless that was BS, very well could be!)

Last edited:
Hey, atleast we don't have to do that house. and that means the Originals (minus the Anniversary house and Icons) will probably have a shorter wait because everybody will be going over to get in line for Billie.
Plenty of us wanted to do it. You realize no ones holding a gun to your head and making you go through each house right? Anyway, I agree with legacy. He had a thought he thought was worth sharing and it turned into a misogyny argument. Let’s move on

Last edited:
I wouldn't let people's reservations of the house just based on what the IP is give you a preemptive idea that the house will be "a disaster" :grin:, unless they have inside info about the house already being noted as a stinker. But from what I've heard, it's really atmospheric, creepy, and effective! (unless that was BS, very well could be!)
Agreed, even if the maze is legitimately bad I think it'll at least be relatively popular no matter what people are saying online. Similar situation happened in 2018 when The First Purge got announced for Hollywood and people complained all over, and then when the event actually happened it had one of the consistently longest lines on average. Difference in that case is I don't expect Eilish will be nearly as bad as First Purge ended up being.

At the beginning of the year I was one of the biggest anti Billie house people there was. And then I researched it to see how it would fit into the event. Now that I’ve heard what the house will be like it’s not only my most anticipated house of this year but honestly the most excited I’ve ever been for a house!

At the beginning of the year I was one of the biggest anti Billie house people there was. And then I researched it to see how it would fit into the event. Now that I’ve heard what the house will be like it’s not only my most anticipated house of this year but honestly the most excited I’ve ever been for a house!
Oh yeah! I saw that it was a potential house and even though I'm a fan I was reeeaallly skeptical. Currently my most anticipated (assuming it's happening) now though, right along the rumored Beetlejuice and Icon house :)

I’d like an Eilish house. I’d like it in a year I felt safe attending. The same with every other house. Same with Beetlejuice and all the originals.

Every house and street this year is one I’m not going to get to see. Which is fun.

Reactions: reeseyNG
So, is Billie Eilish known for being spooky or did she create a soundtrack for a horror movie? Why Billie Eilish and not Ed Sheeran or Katy Perry? I don’t get it.
Basically Billie is one of the biggest artist rn and her songs (while not scary) have a very eerie sound to them and her videos have horror type imagery.

So, is Billie Eilish known for being spooky or did she create a soundtrack for a horror movie? Why Billie Eilish and not Ed Sheeran or Katy Perry? I don’t get it.
A lot of her music has very eerie/disturbing undertones. I recommend you also check out a few of her music videos, which she specifically cited various horror movies for the visuals! They could make something quite creepy if used well :)

I mean a lot of her stuff is pretty spooky, she doesnt come off as a 100% horror persona but theres more there than your standard mainstream music artist.

Ed Sheeran and Katy Perry have done nothing as remotely atmospheric or eerie as Billie's work. Nor are they as popular as she is. Nor have either of them expressed as much interest in being part of the event as Eilish, who is a known fan of the event and has attended several times.

All you have to do is search for her on YouTube, click whatever pops up first and you have something reminiscent of a haunt atmosphere.

I’d like an Eilish house. I’d like it in a year I felt safe attending. The same with every other house. Same with Beetlejuice and all the originals.

Every house and street this year is one I’m not going to get to see. Which is fun.

Not getting to go to a Halloween attraction is far from the worst thing that can happen to you in 2020. Also not the topic for expressing how much distaste you have for the event occurring.

Last edited:
Checks thread...

“Really? We still doin’ this?”

...Puts thread away again
Lack of any real public info to spec on really starts a cycle, huh? LOL

I'm starting to think this thread should possibly be, like, locked or something until things become slightly more clear? Idk. Things here are starting to become kinda mindless.

Last edited:

I'm starting to think this thread should possibly be, like, locked or something until things become slightly more clear? Idk. Things here are starting to become kinda mindless.
I agree this should be locked as there’s no real spec. left for right now. Mods should lock this thread for now until an announcement happens.

As much as I love reading the threads, it’s all going to crap now that there’s nothing really to speculate. I agree. We should lock it. The only thing is, in case of an update in the houses which is very possible, where will there be discussing for it? Please dont say the fb group

While I agree it’s mindless rn we are also so close that construction could happen anytime now or merch or ads could get leaked and everything and if it’s locked it be sad not being able to talk about to that

As much as I love reading the threads, it’s all going to crap now that there’s nothing really to speculate. I agree. We should lock it. The only thing is, in case of an update in the houses which is very possible, where will there be discussing for it? Please dont say the fb group
Lock it now and when that happens unlock it.

Reactions: londonwerecat
Status
Not open for further replies.