The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 510 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I’m going to be sick. This is sad news but I understand what’s going on. Damn. This is unexpected, wow. RIP HHN. Thanks for all the spec and stuff guys, much appreciated. Hopefully we can get this under control and have a lit HHN in 2021.

Well guys, it's been one heck of a ride on speculation this year. My mind can't quite register that this year is over. But, at least we will have the Tribute store and 2021.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Universal Parks and Resorts has announced that 2020's Halloween Horror Nights event has been canceled at both Universal Orlando and Universal Studios Hollywood

Keep as many of the houses as possible for next year. I’d like to hope it’s all 10, but if not all of the IP’s want to come back, at the very least rebuild the same originals. It would be such a shame if we lose these houses forever.

Keep as many of the houses as possible for next year. I’d like to hope it’s all 10, but if not all of the IP’s want to come back, at the very least rebuild the same originals. It would be such a shame if we lose these houses forever.
The houses in tents that are built could probably stay built. The sound stages could be all moved and redone because I’m pretty sure those are subject to yearly availability.

to be completely honest...
I feel a huge relief. a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I am Not being sarcastic or being a contrarian or making a joke
I legitimately am glad they cancelled. i am very happy. it really is a giant relief.

only because the sadness and stress of missing out HHN this year while it was operational was too much. and the risk to go was too high. the temptation of going and risking your health combined with the sadness of HHN happening and not being able to go was too much.

but if they fully cancel it outright, it means we can all go next year when it is safe and none of us will miss any of the houses due to the fear of going. and now we dont have to anticipate or be stressed out anymore. Yes it sucks that there wont be HHN this year. it sucks. but we can all be safe and wait for next year and not worry anymore.
because the way they were going to have to do it sounded really annoying. i think this is good. this is good

Status
Not open for further replies.