The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 879 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
^ Hearing whispers of a few updates being done in Hogsmeade. More on that as I can share...
I would love nothing more than just fixing the show building problem. I see "regular" guests point it out all the time. I know that it's probably never gonna happen. Hogsmede updates sound great too, just not sure what they could do with the space they're working with.

Last edited:
I'd honestly rather them spend the millions it would take to cover up a show building to build a new attraction. Get over it!!!!!!!!

Last trip (Oct) the lower bridge was walled off.(employee's only)
Is it still that way? because without that crossover you can't avoid the crush in Hogsmead
even if you want too.

Wouldn't it be more cost conscious to reroute the path so greenery shields the FJ building.
In the JP expansion?

Maybe have the path go through the aviary.

Last edited:
Last trip (Oct) the lower bridge was walled off.(employee's only)
Is it still that way? because without that crossover you can't avoid the crush in Hogsmead
even if you want too.

Wouldn't it be more cost conscious to reroute the path so greenery shields the FJ building.
In the JP expansion?

Maybe have the path go through the aviary.

That path opens during peak times. October isn't that busy so there's no hassle in going through Hogsmeade. That's why the bridge was walled off. Come Christmastime it'll be open again.

I'm still kinda hoping they can find some way to reroute the path of Jurassic Park such that the show building can't be seen, and also to make JP seem bigger in spite of losing a fair amount of land to Kong...

Since Gringotts and HE won't open with Express...will they add it to FJ before DA opens? I can't imagine them saying "Buy Express! Works on all but the three HP attractions!"

Since Gringotts and HE won't open with Express...will they add it to FJ before DA opens? I can't imagine them saying "Buy Express! Works on all but the three HP attractions!"

I could see FJ getting express soon. I know I've been given a few special express passes for it more often than I would expect.

The big question will be what does Diagon do to Hogwarts, everyone is expecting cannibalizing guests, but it could just as easily boost Hogwarts even more.

I could see FJ getting express soon. I know I've been given a few special express passes for it more often than I would expect.

The big question will be what does Diagon do to Hogwarts, everyone is expecting cannibalizing guests, but it could just as easily boost Hogwarts even more.

Negative. Forbidden Journey will not be getting Express in the foreseeable future. There are major logistical problems with operating with an Express line at that attraction. Most of them begin with "Lock" and end in "ers."

Negative. Forbidden Journey will not be getting Express in the foreseeable future. There are major logistical problems with operating with an Express line at that attraction. Most of them begin with "Lock" and end in "ers."

:wave:

Lockheed Martin Engineers? I don't see how they have anything to do with this problem :rofl:

Reactions: Brervixen
Air bladders going online at first FJ vehicles within days. Only those at secondary with be converted before the New Year.

New Ride Profile for the FJ by Mid January

New 4K Projectors on Carousels by Spring

Reactions: Felipe
Air bladders going online at first FJ vehicles within days. Only those at secondary with be converted before the New Year.

what are the chances we see new physical scenes within the next two years and how different will the japan and hollywood be compared to the orlando version

Awesome. I was just on it and while the picture seemed clearer and much brighter, we could definitely use new projectors to bring it up to more HD standard. Sounds like I just missed the new air effect by a few days.

what are the chances we see new physical scenes within the next two years and how different will the japan and hollywood be compared to the orlando version

The dementors, Whomping Willow, Chamber of Secrets, and finale should see changes in Japan and Hollywood.. As for Orlando, nothing is scheduled at this time.

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome news! Thanks for the info, HTF! :cheers:

Anytime my friend

is new ride profile going to be tamer?

How much tamer can it get? I thought the most recent profile fixed most of the nausea issues while retaining some of the intensity. It's a shame if they go any tamer given the advanced technology behind the ride vehicles. Without a quick and surprising range of motion it will ruin the "wow" factor for me.