The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 602 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Florida I think it will be crowded in the ww and maybe ioa as well. I could be completely wrong but I dont see this diying down for a few weeks at least. It was only hotel guests today and it was PACKED! We could not breathe today haha.

I'm going ... TO DISNEY !!! I'm not going within a five mile radius of Universal tomorrow, no thanks I got enough of that place during previews.

Danielle and Dreamcat make sure you two have plenty of Red Bull tommorrow...wait they don't sell it there, something with caffeine to keep you going :lol:

Here is a question for anyone who might know:

If I remember correctly, wasn't there a rumor early on that they were going to use directional sound, in other words you had to stand in a specific location to hear the audio intended to be heard. Does anyone know if this is actually used anywhere in the area?

Here is a question for anyone who might know:

If I remember correctly, wasn't there a rumor early on that they were going to use directional sound, in other words you had to stand in a specific location to hear the audio intended to be heard. Does anyone know if this is actually used anywhere in the area?

It's used in several areas. In Zonko's, you have to stand directly under the Extendable Ears to hear "people" whispering from above. In the bathroom you have to stand near the entrance to hear Moaning Myrtle. There's things like this scattered throughout the land.

It's used in several areas. In Zonko's, you have to stand directly under the Extendable Ears to hear "people" whispering from above. In the bathroom you have to stand near the entrance to hear Moaning Myrtle. There's things like this scattered throughout the land.

:thumbs:

Gotcha, but wasn't it suppossed to be used to stand in front of a portain in Hogwarts or somewhere on the ride as well?

Wow, Keith Oberman on MSNBC just ANNOUNCED a WW commercial that is brand new... most of it was last nights footage! It was very sexy. (the commercial, not Keith)

Last edited: