The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 605 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
what do you mean? you think they will have tms going thru the queue saying its scary or youll get stuck? haha

I mean like they'll tell people the line is really long everywhere in the island. Who knows if they just let everything unfold the wait could easily get up to 230 minutes. Those are my two scenarios I guess.

So call me naive, but I've admittedly not ventured out of the WWOHP main thread. Which is the appropriate one to share FJ queue photos and video? Is it the review thread? It isn't a true review, so is there a different one or is it mostly just all purpose?

Rock'n - I was told to post the FJ queue photos in another thread the first time I started posting pictures. ;)

I read the question wrong. :doh: By bad, very sorry. Anyway, if someone of attory on this site told you its better to post pics of FJ on the other thread. Then its better to post pics of FJ on the other thread! :lol:

I'm gonna go far out and think that the FJ lines may just be an hour and a half. Imagine that most people are thinking like we are, there are such long lines, etc. A lot of them are probably staying over the weekend, sooo my guess is that Saturday and Sunday will see far longer lines than tomorrow. And I may be completely wrong, but there ya go :)

No problem! Thanks for helping me find the right place to post them! She was, admittedly, a little hard to get photos of most of the time! So many people were attempting to get flash photos of her. :|

Lol since he thought it was described as being in disney i shall use this appropriate quote to describe his error.

"you are not the first (to make this mistake), nor shall you be the last" ... other than the parts in parenthesis, it's a quote from an attraction, which one kids ?!!!

Lol since he thought it was described as being in disney i shall use this appropriate quote to describe his error.

"you are not the first (to make this mistake), nor shall you be the last" ... other than the parts in parenthesis, it's a quote from an attraction, which one kids ?!!!

Dueling Dragons?