The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 821 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Also from the 21st . . .

WWoHPStage-005.jpg

I'll post a couple from a few days later in a little bit.

Well, shows how serious they take this stuff. To think more money being spent on a little stage than the ROTM entrance redesign :lol:
Thats because of the contracts they have. The amount of times I have seen crews come in to repaint things is ridiculous! Its actually sad; even the napkin holders have to be solid colors (done by the restaurant TMs) prior to inspection. All must be perfect for WB. I love the attention to details and that it is fixed up often however the neglect of other park areas is annoying.

Was in the process of editing and watermarking following shots when the above was posted.

Oh well, going to post them anyway. From the 23rd . . .

WWoHPStage-006.jpg

WWoHPStage-007.jpg

WWoHPStage-008.jpg

WWoHPStage-009.jpg

WWoHPStage-010.jpg

Last edited:
Imagine showing up to Christmas dinner with your family wearing one of those?
I am a 49 year old gay guy who is WAY hairy. I have already told my kids that when I turn 50 I am letting my hair and beard grow out. I am going to be cruising the mall in that Dumbledore robe with Swarovski Crystals in my beard!!!!!!!!!!

Is it any wonder both Dumbledore and Gandalf are gay. They are some stylin' dudes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Felipe
I am a 49 year old gay guy who is WAY hairy. I have already told my kids that when I turn 50 I am letting my hair and beard grow out. I am going to be cruising the mall in that Dumbledore robe with Swarovski Crystals in my beard!!!!!!!!!!

Is it any wonder both Dumbledore and Gandalf are gay. They are some stylin' dudes.

A truly respectable sight to see. You'll be getting autograph requests no doubt, now that Potter is claiming Orlando as his new home. :lol:

Dumbledore is gay according to Rowling, but Gandalf is dating Galadriel according to Peter Jackson.

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts