The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood | Page 18 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm sure they have to gut it of all useable components.
Yep, much like T2 most of work being done over the first few months will all be inside the theater. If you ask me I think they're going to pull a TF and try to utilize as much of the existing structure as possible when you consider it's shape and size  would work well to benefit Hogwarts.

Reactions: William
Don't need to fret about the Gibson George I hear that a location has already been picked for the new venue and its not connected to the park or citywalk or the backlot but it is on the USH property. ;)

Don't need to fret about the Gibson George I hear that a location has already been picked for the new venue and its not connected to the park or citywalk or the backlot but it is on the USH property. ;)
Are you sure it is not connected to City Walk?

c3.png

Not from what Ive heard but I(my sources) could be wrong. This area looks small for a full sized venue(New venue will most likely will be larger than the Gibson) . P-13 most likely will be a parking structure.
Wasn't the Gibson having trouble booking acts?

They will make a new venue to have it become a ride in the future?? or maybe Phase 2?? Who knows...

I can't imagine a new venue would be as large as the Gibson, mainly because there is not much room for something in that scale. I can see them building something on a much smaller intimate scale, like a House of Blues or club sized venue, IF they were to build one.