The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood | Page 193 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I have heard the first week of March too and it is going to be employee plus 3 guests. Don't know where Chris got his info, but maybe they canceled it?

Is all of Wizarding World open daily currently? Do we know if this will continue all the way to the official opening day? 

Thanks!

^ Hi Naye, there's unfortunately no way to predict whether Wizarding World West will open on an operating day before April 7. Based on what we've seen so far, the land is currently undergoing technical rehearsals on a daily basis - but it's important to stress that anything can change.

My sources have said there will be an event for employees only tomorrow, Feb 24, at the Globe Theater.  This is where the standard gifts for an EPN are being handed out.  I believe March 5 was the date where the Ellen Show guests were getting the "special" treatment.  I am unsure of the details for that event.

Guests have also been using some decorative elements, such as empty "fountains," as trash cans. In addition, I noticed a beer can sitting in the extended queue for FJ on the second day of soft opening. Some of those things can be fixed by team members staying on top of janitorial duties, but it's a real shame when guests start breaking stuff. The tables at The Three Broomsticks in IOA are covered in etchings and scratches, so it's only a matter of time before our restaurant falls victim to this as well.

It's a sad world. I don't really see Universal Orlando being vandalized. Is it because people go there on vacation, and people at USH are just rude, Angelenos. I do also want to note, when I went to WDW around a month ago, there was a little forest area in the SDMT right before you enter the "cave" part of the queue. It had a tree and under the tree was just tons of gum! It was pretty gross. There was also gum all over the rocks. Then when I went to Universal Orlando, there was hardly any vandalism at all. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes i wish ush used the right to refuse service to anyone for some of these guests because these people sometimes are just rowdy and bad

People annoy me sometimes....

I'm the one who posted this today on my Twitter.... I touched the bottom part of where the "frozen" water would meet the pool and there was sharp glass sticking up from where it was cracked and broken... Aside from it being ugly universal needs to get on this ASAP bc it's about to go down if a child decides to run their fingers through and gets a bad cut...

I am also hearing of the frustrating event in the Globe Theater which was designed to help educate employees of the specific opportunities the guests can experience within the WWoHP.  My previous information is now being challenged with rumor there may be a possible EPN in March.  

Heard from a few people that there are small lighting tweaks inside FJ. Has anyone been on recently?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am also hearing of the frustrating event in the Globe Theater which was designed to help educate employees of the specific opportunities the guests can experience within the WWoHP.  My previous information is now being challenged with rumor there may be a possible EPN in March.  

me and someone else said that a few days ago