Theme Parks: Dark Ride Pics | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Theme Parks: Dark Ride Pics

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
8656131351_296b77d8ab_b.jpg

8657230376_20e537a79c_b.jpg

Finally got this shot!

8657228146_a1f789c5d0_b.jpg

8657227618_c8a178533f_b.jpg

No it's not I've tried and tried to. The 1.4 lens with the faster focus is inching itself ahead of the fish eye...

I've locked around the idea of getting that lens also. It's just I know I won't hardly use it except on dark rides so hard to justify spending that money jus for that. One day ill break down and get it

I've locked around the idea of getting that lens also. It's just I know I won't hardly use it except on dark rides so hard to justify spending that money jus for that. One day ill break down and get it

I'm also think HHN's as well :thumbs:

Got to love typing on the iphone :lol: I meant to say ive kicked around the idea, not locked the idea haha. But you figured it out :thumbs:

That's actually where most of my spelling errors come from. I'm on my iPhone or iPad 95% of the time when I'm here.

^ I actually watched a show about a year ago on how more and more people ignore spelling mistakes when reading. The blamed the increase in ignoring errors on the rampant increase in portable electronic devices such as smart-phones, pads and tablets.

^ I actually watched a show about a year ago on how more and more people ignore spelling mistakes when reading. The blamed the increase in ignoring errors on the rampant increase in portable electronic devices such as smart-phones, pads and tablets.

Grammar in general is on the decline with most these days and tech is playing a huge part in that. It really is socially acceptable to these days to make mistakes and not worry about it. Just blame auto correct hahaha