This Just In - Current USH Happenings | Page 99 | Inside Universal Forums

This Just In - Current USH Happenings

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So also besides the lounge opening

In citywalk the former small shop that used to sell express and tickets has now a Visa card area trying to get you to sign up and next to the main plaza facing the scooby do van there is a little booth claiming you get free drinks all day if you sign up

So seems they are pushing it big time, Disneyland uses to have an area for Visa card holders as well and exclusive meet and greets like Vader

Only issue I'm seeing so far is only the Power Up cafe is on my list of mobile order restaurants when I try to select only restaurants that offer that only one pops up

Are you the park? Cuz it’s location based.
I'm not

Really hope at some point they update the App to work like Disneyland. It just has everything on it and can order things in or out of the park.

But this is where guests trying to plan makes it harder, you have a feature like this they look at it...and think no restaurant have it then go in the park and wait most do

I'm not

Really hope at some point they update the App to work like Disneyland. It just has everything on it and can order things in or out of the park.

But this is where guests trying to plan makes it harder, you have a feature like this they look at it...and think no restaurant have it then go in the park and wait most do

What are going on about? You can plan, you just can't order unless you're in the proximity of the park. I don't understand this complaint?

What are going on about? You can plan, you just can't order unless you're in the proximity of the park. I don't understand this complaint?
So when I go to restaurants and click to filter out restaurants that only have mobile order, it is only showing me the power up cafe. Which is not the case, since most now offer it
IMG_0387.png

Reactions: Jake S and Nico
Was at the Park Sunday

At least until noon it wasn't too bad.

Walked on SLOP at park drop and still got on the first tram leaving for the morning

The Buildings near Jaws on the Tram also seem to be getting worked on like the bate motel/WOTW sets

Also....I doubt anything is happening but....I swear I saw new paint in the old F&F area where the dancing cars are at.....looked like they painted over the old themeing and put some generic color there instead and saw what looked to be painter sheets below a wall

House frame were up at the WOTW sets, so yeah not going anywhere like others have said just being rebuilt.

The brick work is done where the old cart where they would sell snacks near the Tram, now they are working on the other side of that area to match it, you can now use a wheel chair to get to the restrooms down near the Tram again

IndoRex was not working it was surrounded by Tarps on JW

Po is out for one more weekend before he is scheduled to leave the park

Last thing there was a fun sponsored photo op or the Voice in City walk, shortest line I've ever seen for one of those so did it

Last edited:
Without a word the castle show is back
What’s the strategy here? Like I really don’t get paying to do this but me finding out because I was randomly on the app

Attachments

• IMG_0949.jpeg
    IMG_0949.jpeg
    91.2 KB · Views: 20
It is showing nightly through April 7 for Spring Break.
Sure but where are they announcing this

My issue is Disney makes sure people knows, Disney put out a good guide and everyone knows

I’m on here and didn’t hear anything until today…and I’m the one putting it in here

It would be nice in even the newsletters for AP to mention this weeks ago

Reactions: Rideguy70