Thor: Love and Thunder | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

Thor: Love and Thunder

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Isn't Hemsworth a little burnt out on Marvel too? Might be it for the Thor franchise. The MCU feels like it's fighting entropy now.
AFAIK, isn’t Hemsworth suffering from some health problems; which is why he’s more conscious about his role in future MCU entries?
Agreed

But even Thor 2 villain is more well done then things we are getting now...which is...insane to me

Thor 4 had such a great villain and he's just wasted, like he works well enough but with the actor they got as well it was a waste. The black and white fight was sooooo badass but then the tone goes to kids with super powers using a teddy bear as a weapon...just the tone was off and story would have worked better as a drama then Comedy

I think Mighty Thor was well done and wish we could get mini episodes about her before the film or a MCU special. But yeah to have a movie that is trying to do all these adult themes about relationships and cancer/death and then have goats that are made for babies to laugh and Thor doing the split's while fighting Chicken men...it's like two different films combined but it doesn't work well

I really do like some of the parts of Thor 4 but....wish the tone was different and I will be on my death bed saying it was a god dam waste not to have Moon Knight show up...you have a movies with all the GODS even a cartoon one but one fot he gods we know isn;t there? Makes sense

Old MCU got it right, I didn't need Moonkight as a main character but to show up like Dr Strange did in Ragnok to remind people this character is also apart of all this
I watched a motion comic adaptation of the Jason Aaron story arc from which Gorr hails from; and honestly the MCU version is not a great adaptation of that, Comics!Gorr was way more terrifying and effective a villain compared to Taika’s take.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
AFAIK, isn’t Hemsworth suffering from some health problems; which is why he’s more conscious about his role in future MCU entries?

I watched a motion comic adaptation of the Jason Aaron story arc from which Gorr hails from; and honestly the MCU version is not a great adaptation of that, Comics!Gorr was way more terrifying and effective a villain compared to Taika’s take.
Thor God butcher?