Tiana's Bayou Adventure (Now Open) | Page 81 | Inside Universal Forums

Tiana's Bayou Adventure (Now Open)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hearing that previews were canceled for the rest of the day?

EDIT: I'm no genius, but it seems like they opened this ride as soon as they could.

Splash Mountain was seeing an above average amount of downtime prior to it's closure... did they really not fix underlying issues? Or is it something else?

Seems like on everyday of previews there has been downtime

Splash Mountain was seeing an above average amount of downtime prior to it's closure... did they really not fix underlying issues? Or is it something else?

Seems like on everyday of previews there has been downtime

I've seen a few comments saying they didn't fix the ride system other than basic maintenance but IDK how accurate that is.

No doubt they rushed an opening due to soft attendance/hotel projections for the summer. Disneyland version is far back in the dust. Of course, they have to wrestle with California's very stringent codes.

Last edited:
Reactions: GA-MBIT
I've heard there was a BIG push to open for summer despite needing more time for ride system repairs. Stories I've heard from the first two days of CM previews seem to support this with quite a bit of down time. Apparently also there is no "B mode" so if any of the animatronics is down the ride is down.

I've heard there was a BIG push to open for summer despite needing more time for ride system repairs. Stories I've heard from the first two days of CM previews seem to support this with quite a bit of down time. Apparently also there is no "B mode" so if any of the animatronics is down the ride is down.
I'm sorry what.

Reactions: GA-MBIT
So is the water supposed to be brown and are they intentionally holding back the rushing water effect on the drop?
Yeah I am no Splash Mountain fan and only been on it once myself, but the POVs I saw of this makes the water look really brown and cloudy...which I don't remember or didn't notice as much when I rode Splash or watched POVs...