Tiana's Bayou Adventure (Now Open) | Page 91 | Inside Universal Forums

Tiana's Bayou Adventure (Now Open)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
i just dont understand why they leave spots empty specially in dealing with a replacement ride, specially dealing with a replacement.
(budget)
i understand that maybe the budget for animatronics was limited, i get that, but, they couldnt put statues or anything? static little animals?
Isn't that because the ride in Disneyland is shorter and they modeled it for that ride?

• Wow
Reactions: Lucky Planet
Drew has put so much time and effort into his (great!) coverage of this re-theme, it is like he now has Stockholm Syndrome about this ride. :grinning:

Reactions: bdubsCEO
I got a better question: How was he able to go on it all of these times when the ride keeps shutting down every five minutes?

Yeah, I gotta say, emphatically claiming the ride is running "flawlessly" when there's ample evidence it *isn't* is a weird look. You can like or even love the ride, sure, but there are plenty of clips/reports showing major show timing/animation glitches in addition to the numerous breakdowns.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nick
oh...... oh no. that makes sense
Does he have a job? I feel Tiana is paying him on the side.
Considering this was a retheme with not the highest budget in the world, Disney probably didn't want to bother with doing a more bespoke version for MK that would better take advantage of the space.

Both points make way too much sense considering Disney's recent business model and MO.