Tiana's Bayou Adventure (Now Open) | Page 92 | Inside Universal Forums

Tiana's Bayou Adventure (Now Open)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Even if it doesn’t open until December

I hope Disneyland doesn’t open until it’s ready

Kinda insane to see Splash in an even worst state after the redo

Got to go on this a couple of days ago, didn't spot any broken animatronics.

Only thing that did stand out as odd was at the start of the main lift hill, there is a light shining on a giant leaf to the right hand side, it looks like there is enough space there for an animatronic, so not sure if it's broken and they replaced it with a giant leaf due to the lack of a B-mode version, or if they just didn't finish this part of the ride, or the imagineers just really wanted me to admire the leaf :shrug:

Overall I quite liked the ride, it's on par with Splash all things considered, the Louis animatronic is fantastic, and it has some really nice touches like the fireflies passing behind the bottle and getting magnified, but the music and screen sections are a step backwards.

Seems like it's still having huge breakdown issues though. Touring Plans weekly report generally has it at the top of downtime among all four WDW parks. ...Nice to hear it's an enjoyable attraction. If it's three quarters as good as Splash, I'll be satisfied. I don't think anything could equal Splash. It was the perfect Disney ride to me.

Reactions: UniversalRBLX
First ride one Tiana had issues (her head/mouth moved but the rest of her body was static), second ride everything was perfect. Had an absolute blast, and so, so glad I got a daytime and nighttime ride on this! Can't wait for my fam to see it next year

Someone just uploaded an old Splash Mountain Home Video and looks like its a great video because most of the effects are working.
(If this needs to be moved to a different thread please do)

Visuals not bad, though a bid muddied. The sound is horrible though, so it doesn't really capture the overall greatness that was Splash. I definitely miss Splash, but Tiana appears to be something we can live with, though it's not in Splash's league.