Tokyo Disneyland Resort | Page 33 | Inside Universal Forums

Tokyo Disneyland Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
we just booked our package yesterday for Miracosta in November - a re-try of our planned 2020 trip. Even though we've had flights booked for a while, it finally feels real now!

Reactions: Clive and Jake S
Dude the Magic Mirror Water Fall or Rock Cut out...looked perfect

God....I wish Disney over hear could be as creative as they get to be

Omg... this has to be the greatest thing the Disney Parks has done in YEARS. The attention to detail is insane in all parts of this expansion. Genuinely blown away by the amount of love and craft that was put in making Fantasy Springs. It's a real shame the US parks will probably never get anything like this.... :(

Omg... this has to be the greatest thing the Disney Parks has done in YEARS. The attention to detail is insane in all parts of this expansion. Genuinely blown away by the amount of love and craft that was put in making Fantasy Springs. It's a real shame the US parks will probably never get anything like this.... :(

For anyone who thinks the princess seems nondescript, the fountains form the silhouttes of Mickey and Snow White respectively.

The more I see Fantasy Springs, the more I realize how little Disney cares about the parks over here.
Hopefully DL Forward/BBTMRR can be on the same level of quality. Will it? Most likely no. But I'm hoping for the best lol

The more I see Fantasy Springs, the more I realize how little Disney cares about the parks over here.
Various Disney fans across this forum, WDWMagic, and Youtube have actually said they wish OLC could buy the American Disney parks. Amazing what you can accomplish with a license from Disney without the actual company pulling the purse strings.

Hopefully DL Forward/BBTMRR can be on the same level of quality. Will it? Most likely no. But I'm hoping for the best lol
It sounds like it will still be better than the Disney additions we have gotten as of late at the minimum though.

Reactions: Freak
The thing is... Disney SHOULD be able to deliver OLC quality on the budgets they use for new rides in the US too. They seriously need much better budgeting.
And to speed up construction timelines as well. Disney should absolutely be hitting the ground running on the DL Forward infrastructure rerouting right now so they can have at least 1 new land in addition to the Avengers E ticket ready for LA2028. To not have any new big land for LA2028 will be a missed opportunity on so many levels.

This is whole expansion is very “Kawaii” and very much caters towards the demographics that visit this resort.

Overall they did a darn good job for this entire expansion. However I will keep reiterating they had to because they have no more room left to build.

Does anybody know if there is a ride at Disneysea where you have to put all belongings, including phones, in a locker while you ride like Velocicoaster in UO? And if so do you need your ticket to unlock your locker?

Trying to decide if mobile ticketing is the way to go for our trip in July to Disneysea and USJ.

Does anybody know if there is a ride at Disneysea where you have to put all belongings, including phones, in a locker while you ride like Velocicoaster in UO? And if so do you need your ticket to unlock your locker?
No, none of the attractions require you to store your belongings. You’ll want to use a mobile ticket — lots of stuff runs through the app (including FastPass).

Reactions: jseal777
No, none of the attractions require you to store your belongings. You’ll want to use a mobile ticket — lots of stuff runs through the app (including FastPass).
Thanks! Do you happen to know if this is the case for USJ as well? Hoping to ride Flying Dinosaur and I know if that ride were in UO we would have to stash everything.