Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Toothsome Chocolate Emporium

... Is it worth it just to stop by and take a look inside? I feel invested in this place after a 70 page thread, but there's a long list of places higher on my priority list to eat at.
If you decide to eat elsewhere, then yes still definitely worth popping in, as Penelope was also in entrance shop engaging / meeting and greeting (Spring Break, so don't know if is in shop all of the time), also can browse themed merchandise. My point is don't necessarily need to sit down to meet and greet her. (We sat down upstairs and Penelope and Jacques were excellent at circulating around tables)

temptations

34322401204_0e9dc36a5b_b.jpg

Me and my sister, @freshliciousflower, ate here for dinner on our first night. It was a fun experience, and the food was good. I had a cheese and broccoli quiche that was good (it tasted like the eggs I make in my Green Eggs and Ham recipe-if anyone wants it, just ask me!) and we shared the cookie/brownie sundae. It was a great experience, and it was a very cool place, too. I liked how nice Penelope acted, and the cool gift shop with the gumball machines stuffed with cotton candy.

Probably a good move. Good restaurants usually don't have large menus.

Yes. And Toothsome's is really huge.
Very common on new mass-service restaurants. Huge menus up front to find out what people order, what people enjoy, and what they make the most money on.
Then they trim accordingly to try and check the boxes of all three.

Anybody have any entree recommendations? I'm typically a burger/sandwich guy. The Tour de France burger sounds intriguing. Remains to be seen if I'll try out any of these milkshakes

So I guess Toothsome was celebrating its birthday on 9/22. We were near the front of the park for HHN, AHS had too long of a line, so we decided to go to Toothsome. While there, my wife saw that the back half of the park had a power outage, so I had a 2nd drink. Anyway, the middle shake in the photo was their 'today only birthday cake shake' that my daughter enjoyed a lot!

toothBday_WP_20170922_22_38_14_Rich_LI by Peter Bierman, on Flickr

Hi All, I am new here, came across your website while doing a search for Toothsome, I have some friends who are visiting the parks and are willing to get me some macarons, I love macarons and hear that these are very yummy, does anyone know the flavors they offer? I know there are a lot but was hoping for some help. I can get the rest of what I would like through the mail order but no items that are not pre packaged, so this will just have to do me till I get to visit, which I hope is sooner rather then later. Any help with the macaron flavors would be great, thank you in advance.

Hi All, I am new here, came across your website while doing a search for Toothsome, I have some friends who are visiting the parks and are willing to get me some macarons, I love macarons and hear that these are very yummy, does anyone know the flavors they offer? I know there are a lot but was hoping for some help. I can get the rest of what I would like through the mail order but no items that are not pre packaged, so this will just have to do me till I get to visit, which I hope is sooner rather then later. Any help with the macaron flavors would be great, thank you in advance.
A picture from Orlando Informer, they may have more information. Short of an in person visit to see what they have at that time I don't know you will get an answer
image.JPG