Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 409 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
Not my photo.

934711_4039701131305_2062331134_n.jpg

Like I mentioned in another thread, I will be there Memorial Day through the Friday after(5 days).....will I make it on this or Simpsons?

How many of us have ridden this at USH or USS?

I have and love it.

Last edited:
There's no Channel 7 in the area, so that's strike #1. 6 isn't reporting anything, so not a typo. Strike #2 is that the crew is still absolutely bare bones, I don't believe they're in costume yet, even. Anyone else have strike #3?

They are in wardrobe because of all the press that is coming through.

By opening date do you mean Grand or Soft? Inquiring minds would like to know. :drool:

Soft opening dates are more a day of agreement between operations, tech services and management. Once the ride is fully handed over, the team is signed off, the techs are ready, and safety has signed off they can go at any time. Usually whenever the ride engineers are done fixing the issues that popped up the day before and those fixes get their safety sign-off.

Well it is that time of year (although it is interesting that they are raising before Disney). And it's also no mistake that the day Transformers billboards started appearing the AP price went up.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before but FYI: the transformers vault seems to shut during Cinematic...

Presumably for "light pollution" reasons but it does open again once it's finished.

We are looking at something that rhymes with Wune Wunteyeth for the Grand Opening. Expect an announcement in the coming days.

We are looking at something that rhymes with Wune Wunteyeth for the Grand Opening. Expect an announcement in the coming days.

Holy crap! If this is true, I'm guaranteed to be there. I move into my dorm at UCF the 21st, so I'll be in town the entire week prior. Oh, please be true!