Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 413 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
I am still waiting to see if anyone knows why the Evacs were delayed from Oceaneering. Is the electric shock effect used in the attraction? Maybe in the grind monster scene?

There are minor changes to the RV's vs Singapore and Hollywood but not visually.

Reactions: AndyP
^ HtF did you get any roofline shots of the Transformers building across from the new M&G area? If not, did you notice if the damage is still there?

Since our 1st "piece of intel" is a pic of Evac, maybe there going to announce the 4th meet & greet character as Evac, OR, EVEN BETTER, announce a full scale Evac statue is coming? These along with an officially announced opening date would be awesome.

Would you be satisfied with Evac benches?

Bothers me too. BTW, I tried looking up for that messed up column that you posted a picture of awhile back. Is it still there, or did they fix it, & if not where is it located on the building??

I think that is the column you are taking about. Previously it was about half as wide, and "KEEP AREA CLEAR - NOT A STEP -KEEP AREA CLEAR" was painted on. After they widened the column it said "EP AREA CLEAR", they painted over "EP", now it is "___AREA CLEAR"... (the ___ to show weird space).

No I'm sorry I never even looked up. Could of swore I saw a Megan Fox stunt double at the M&G and my mind was wandering into the gutter. :lol:

I think that is the column you are taking about. Previously it was about half as wide, and "KEEP AREA CLEAR - NOT A STEP -KEEP AREA CLEAR" was painted on. After they widened the column it said "EP AREA CLEAR", they painted over "EP", now it is "___AREA CLEAR"... (the ___ to show weird space).

No not that, it was the top of a coloumn that looked like it had signifigant damage, all dented up & what not.

Oh duh :bang:

(D'oh)
v
:homer:

Its ok, I understand it was easy to get that confused with the other bad paint job that is also next to a column! I mean, they STILL havent made it a complete solid white border across the top of the whole building, so we couldve been talking about that too. Also, some columns have a bit of a darker shade than grey than others.

What can we say, they're re just messing up on columns left & right!

Bothers me too. BTW, I tried looking up for that messed up column that you posted a picture of awhile back. Is it still there, or did they fix it, & if not where is it located on the building??

No not that, it was the top of a coloumn that looked like it had signifigant damage, all dented up & what not.

Just confirming that this is the area you're talking about . . .

Transformers-266.jpg

If so, it's actually between columns. Still unacceptable IMO.