Universal’s Great Movie Escape | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal’s Great Movie Escape

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Could it have to do with staffing? Opening near a huge seasonal hiring period may be complicated.

How much marketing do they need to do? This is a low capacity, upcharge attraction. No one is coming to Universal JUST FOR THIS (except the bloggers). It will have big demand as soon as it opens. Now what happens in 6 months is another story...

Reactions: Grabnar
Man I just missed it :(

$50 is steep but not unreasonable given the theme park mark-up. That's actually less expensive than Strange Bird Immersive which I would consider to be the current best escape room in the US.

Look at the right hand side of the photo of the BTTF room... That's the stage from the Groove

Maybe guests will wait on the former dance floor while they're waiting their turn? Entertainment in that room or film clips on the stage?

Very interesting.

Is it just me or is there something off about the location/map graphic on the site? Seems like it’s been flipped 180° and the location is incorrect?

uor-cw-universal-great-movie-escape-map-b.jpg