Universal’s Superstar Parade | Page 30 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal’s Superstar Parade

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm more interested in the interactivity between guests and puppets throughout the day than the actual parade itself. Something akin to Sir at Gringotts Money Exchange, I imagine.

I also wonder if we'll see and increased DreamWorks presents within the next week or so as well.

I'm more interested in the interactivity between guests and puppets throughout the day than the actual parade itself. Something akin to Sir at Gringotts Money Exchange, I imagine.
From what I've heard the puppets will be be similar to the Muppets or Disney Junior and remain on the floats. There are a ton of them though.

Reactions: Mike S

I also wonder if we'll see and increased DreamWorks presents within the next week or so as well.
I'm hoping that they're live, like Donkey or Shrunken Head. That's MUCH more fun than the prerecorded existences of Sir and Mickey.

Are those mechanical figures or puppets? I can't tell from the stills I've seen.

This is a rather innovative float. I can't think of any other parade with a float like this.

EDIT: From Orlando Informer's livestream, it looks like the Dog Park float is puppets while most of the ones on the New York float are mechanical figures.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike S and Joel
Speaking of parades. Universal needs to step up their float game. They should do what Disney does and have a theme for all their floats. Make a universal film homage theme for their floats with BTTF floats, jaws, and universals current attractions like E.T, tramsformers, and Jurassic park. Something that isn't sponge Bob and Dora.