Universal’s Superstar Parade | Page 37 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal’s Superstar Parade

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I won't miss the Superstar Parade for a bit but I liked the small, single float thing they do in front of Mell's Diner.
I like the Christmas and Mardi Gras parade, both night time parades and I love to see a regular night time parade at USF. They should keep the park open longer because of it what would be a good thing. Add special parade food and drinks to the experience and it'll generate money.

Reactions: Mad Dog
I won't miss the Superstar Parade for a bit but I liked the small, single float thing they do in front of Mell's Diner.
I like the Christmas and Mardi Gras parade, both night time parades and I love to see a regular night time parade at USF. They should keep the park open longer because of it what would be a good thing. Add special parade food and drinks to the experience and it'll generate money.
I agree with every one of your points.

My personal favorite Universal parade was the 15th anniversary one from Japan. The soundtrack was upbeat, catchy, and original for the parade. The floats were fun, large and colorful. The energy this show brought was insane. After the 15th celebration ended, they actually repackaged the parade a few times with different themes, slightly modifying the soundtrack each time.

Would be awesome if UOR could put the same level of creativity into their new(?) parade as the Japanese ones.

Reactions: Coolbfitz
Before you get sad, remember what Superstar stole from us

View attachment 16462

Don’t forget this:
JC_Syzygy_2008_Asylum_2.jpg

Reactions: shiekra38
I’m not sure too many people are sad about Superstar leaving lol.Tbh, it was a pretty lame parade.
I enjoyed Superstar Parade for the energy it brought to the park through the performers, the float designs, and the music. Yes, it was pathetically short if you weren't watching the street shows. Yes, the IP selection after Spongebob was outdated. It had flaws, but it was still enjoyable.

My hopes for a new parade, which is probably a year or two out if a new one is coming at all, are that it isn't "corporatehomogeneity.jpg on wheels," as that would be boring and also redundant seeing as Cinematic Celebration already does that job just fine, and that it has the same energy as, if not better than, SSP.

Character Party Zone has been removed from the Universal Orlando website. Its final shows were on Saturday.

Character Party Zone has been removed from the Universal Orlando website. Its final shows were on Saturday.

I noticed towards the end they were no longer using the floats. I wonder if they were stripped down and used as the current HHN floats? Or just stopped paying float drivers.