Universal Great Britain | Page 142 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Great Britain

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
You have to remember what central Florida was like before Disney and Universal arrived on the scene:

Thanks for posting the YouTube link.

That video is superb. I’d never heard of Alan Whicker, but his satirical and sarcastic one liners are hilarious in this.

It does have a very strange feel to it, especially when he’s interviewing the real estate guys, and the Disney staff members.

Still blows my mind that this is even on the table.
This! Been visiting Disney and Universal theme parks since 1996 and never imagined I’d be looking forward to having one just an hour’s drive from home. Have no interest in visiting parks like Thorpe or Alton Towers, they don’t appeal, but if Universal GB is as good as we hope and expect I’m going to be there all the time!

Whilst I haven’t been going for that long, I’ve still been visiting Disney and Universal most of my life, so I definitely feel similarly as a UK Resident, even if it’s a good 3 Hours away from me, though already that makes it way more accessible than any of the other Disney or Universal Resorts