Universal Monsters: Eternal Bloodlines (HHN 33) | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Monsters: Eternal Bloodlines (HHN 33)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
One of the few times I'll give Hollywood big bonus points for making it clear what happens to Saskia. Even if you miss the beheading itself, you get the idea from the scene that she's being killed.

Unless they decide not to staff that Dracula’s Daughter position for some insane reason.

I don’t know why both coasts are having such a hard time staffing Dracula Daughters. There are supposed to be - I believe - at least three in each iteration, with varying transformations! I typically only encountered one.

There are supposed to be - I believe - at least three in each iteration, with varying transformations! I typically only encountered one.
Hollywood has 4 physical appearances + the blood moon screen of doom appearance.

I need to watch another Orlando POV because I only saw one & I'm still confused by what I was witnessing lol

Reactions: Clive