Universal Price Increase - 2014 | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Price Increase - 2014

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Actually it is $16 to park, at least at Universal, haha. I wonder if that is going up too?

Whoever decided on $16 didn't think things through. The cashiers have to have so many $1 bills now for change.

Or maybe a mad genius. There is not much you can get in the parks for $4, between eating and the shops you may need to trade in a $20 for a few $1 several times. Spend money all day and your wallet is somehow fatter, but the value is considerably less. People with fatter wallets tend to spend more with less thought :pound:

Or maybe a mad genius. There is not much you can get in the parks for $4, between eating and the shops you may need to trade in a $20 for a few $1 several times. Spend money all day and your wallet is somehow fatter, but the value is considerably less. People with fatter wallets tend to spend more with less thought :pound:

Unfortunately I use a card so the real pain comes when I get home and check how much I actually spent :stunned:

Unfortunately I use a card so the real pain comes when I get home and check how much I actually spent :stunned:

Yes, it is way to easy to spend money when you don't even see it till later :yikes:

I don't know. I feel like the parks warrant their admission price, especially with the newer stuff opening. I kind of don't mind MK getting the bigger price increase for the sole reason that they ARE investing in that park.

I don't know. I feel like the parks warrant their admission price, especially with the newer stuff opening. I kind of don't mind MK getting the bigger price increase for the sole reason that they ARE investing in that park.

It is certainly the best they have..it is justified a bit, but at the same time frustrating

Online price for 2 day park hopper is showing as 175, instead of 195. Reckon this was a last second change due to negative reaction, or was it the plan all along to have online be 175?

After Disney raised their prices on Ssturday , UO followed suit. 1 day, 1 park ticket is now $94. 1 day, 2 park ticket is now $136.

Does this mean that riding the Hogwarts Express will cost $42? If I want to do Studios one day and IOA the next, I would not buy a 1 day, 2 park ticket. However, if I wanted to ride Hogwarts Express, I would have to purchase the more expensive ticket option. That is really expensive for a brief train ride.

Does this mean that riding the Hogwarts Express will cost $42? If I want to do Studios one day and IOA the next, I would not buy a 1 day, 2 park ticket. However, if I wanted to ride Hogwarts Express, I would have to purchase the more expensive ticket option. That is really expensive for a brief train ride.

Technically you're not paying $42 just for Hogwarts Express. All of Islands of Adventure would be included in that.