Universal Studios 4/26/08 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Studios 4/26/08

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Feb 1, 2008
We went into one of the soundstages today for some survey thing and I decided to take a couple pictures since I'm never in there. Here's one...

P4260064.jpg

Then when we came out, Rihanna's bus was parked right in front of us and I heard her over on stage singing "S.O.S." Too bad we didn't leave the soundstage just a few minutes earlier, we would've bumped into her getting off the bus.

I tried to get a picture as I was walking, but as you can see it came out pretty blurry...

P4260067.jpg

(Rihanna's the one in green, btw.)

Oh and I rode The Simpsons today for the first time. I can't say I like it better than BTTF, but it was cool. It was definitely a lot smoother than BTTF, that part I liked better. Its not something I'll have to do every time I'm there, but its was fun.

It was a short presentation of stoves that lasted about 10 minutes and then a survey to take on the computers. The survey took about 5 minutes. It would ask which of the three would you select when purchasing a stove and listed like 20 features for each and the price of each. I just looked at the cheapest price, clicked that one, and flew right through the survey. I walked out 15 minutes later with $25 in Universal bucks. :)

It was a short presentation of stoves that lasted about 10 minutes and then a survey to take on the computers. The survey took about 5 minutes. It would ask which of the three would you select when purchasing a stove and listed like 20 features for each and the price of each. I just looked at the cheapest price, clicked that one, and flew right through the survey. I walked out 15 minutes later with $25 in Universal bucks. :)

nice!! 5min and you get Universal bucks and it cost you nothing.

Gee, that was nice of you not to say hi to me, Sledge. LOL At least Angela recognized me and waved. :p