Universal Studios Beijing (Now Open) | Page 83 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Studios Beijing (Now Open)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I echo the comments that this is a nice ride. I like the addition of a small drop in it and it looks fun. Honestly, both SLoP and this ride would be great additions, specifically to Epic or individually to UNI and IoA. I'm not a big Kung Fu Panda fan but you don't need to be to enjoy this.

I do enjoy parts of it. I agree I think a slow moving boat ride doesn’t really fit with the action they are trying to portray, especially the section that’s just all flat walls and projection.

I can't believe I think the SLOP is better than Kung Fu Panda..but here we are. I think it being a water ride makes no sense with the story they wanted to tell

The HTOYD Show seems fine...kinda rather it just be a 3D show

I dont know, I'm hoping epic universe is more impressive so far none of these rides make me want to go to china.

I can't believe I think the SLOP is better than Kung Fu Panda..but here we are. I think it being a water ride makes no sense with the story they wanted to tell

The HTOYD Show seems fine...kinda rather it just be a 3D show

I dont know, I'm hoping epic universe is more impressive so far none of these rides make me want to go to china.
Well, China's mostly a Universal clone ride park. Beijing is really a 'China' park for Chinese locals and Chinese tourists. There's really very very little international tourism, outside of Olympic times,
there, so there's no real need for more than a couple non clone attractions. Orlando, though, is driven by tourism, so it's probable there will be mostly attractions, short of Nintendo, that are not duplicated elsewhere.

Well, China's mostly a Universal clone ride park. Beijing is really a 'China' park for Chinese locals and Chinese tourists. There's really very very little international tourism, outside of Olympic times,
there, so there's no real need for more than a couple non clone attractions. Orlando, though, is driven by tourism, so it's probable there will be mostly attractions, short of Nintendo, that are not duplicated elsewhere.
Ahh my bad, thought it was going to share a good amount of rides with Epic Universe (time wise made since before Covid because both would have opened within a year or two of the other)

Reactions: Mad Dog
Even if those types of shows aren't my thing, the HTTYD show definitely deserves a spot at Epic (I'm one of the only people who doesn't like Festival of the Lion King but even I can respect the niche it fills). Also I like seeing Dreamwork's good properties get their due.
Y'all can get the HTTYD Stage show at Epic when I get my Gyrosphere ride at Epic hahah
FWIW I actually think an eticket would serve the land better at Epic than a theatre show and thats no shade for the show i bet its awesome, its just the land is somewhat is light on rides and another Eticket would be better

Last edited: