Universal Studios Guest Policies for gifts? | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Studios Guest Policies for gifts?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Mar 29, 2016
I wanted to hand out some index cards encouraging workers to think positive and to have a great day. Just something to brighten someone's day. :) I just like to spread positivity and make people smile. I know Disney doesn't mind, but what is the policy at Universal Studios?

Reactions: MrRoamer
I wanted to hand out some index cards encouraging workers to think positive and to have a great day. Just something to brighten someone's day. :) I just like to spread positivity and make people smile. I know Disney doesn't mind, but what is the policy at Universal Studios?
I have zero clue.

But do you only give them to employees? Cause sometimes it looks like some guests could use the support more than the employees.

Also, do you give them to everyone or do you pick and choose who needs a reminder?

Reactions: StormChaser22
I have zero clue.

But do you only give them to employees? Cause sometimes it looks like some guests could use the support more than the employees.

Also, do you give them to everyone or do you pick and choose who needs a reminder?

Most likely, I'm gonna give them to guests and employees. It's probably gonna be random and anyone who looks like they could use the encouragement as you said. :)

Most definitely. I'm actually working on the index cards now. If I can make at least one person smile, that's the best thing in the world.
My suggestion? Be as COMPLETELY neutral as you can just to avoid problems and have your good intentions go badly.

I'm sure many on here have been on the "other side" (I pulled 3 years (going on 11 in front-facing roles) and am moving to Orlando specifically for a gig.

I love, appreciate and know your intent. Others won't, so you just gotta be cautious. Or, just don't care but you do. :)

Reactions: StormChaser22
My suggestion? Be as COMPLETELY neutral as you can just to avoid problems and have your good intentions go badly.

I'm sure many on here have been on the "other side" (I pulled 3 years (going on 11 I'm front-facing roles) and am moving to Orlando specifically for a gig.

I love, appreciate and know you're intent. Others won't, so you just gotta be cautious. Or, just don't care but you do. :)

That's true indeed! Thanks!

as a Worker. We appreciate that. but we appreciate more if you go to guest services and leave a Positive comment as it goes in our records.

We wont get in trouble for an Index card with a message on it. No one will know except You and the person you give it to.