Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread | Page 127 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It will be interesting to see the security setup - the existing one works very well when properly staffed but it would be nice to have bag lines and no bag lines with technology similar to what Disney employs to speed things up a bit.

Reactions: UniversalRBLX
I genuinely think these will be GORGEOUS.

I worry they’re a safety hazard from the roadways because they’re so eye catching.
Certainly eye catching but set far enough back I don't think it will be an issue. It's already amazing coming up from TradeShow Drive, but fortunately, only locals seem to use that road.

It seems like a lot of effort is going into the exterior of what is going to be considered a value hotel right?

From the design, doesn't feel like a value the way Dockside/Surfside do. I assumed intended to compete with Rosen and Hilton as much as Disney.

It will be interesting to see the security setup - the existing one works very well when properly staffed but it would be nice to have bag lines and no bag lines with technology similar to what Disney employs to speed things up a bit.

Hoping they do this next year, such a breeze not having to take things out of your pockets.

Do you wanna see that coaster clearly or not?

If it’s a European Village vibes (whether directly or inspired from), it’d make sense to be nature filled.

I’m from New Hampshire and Maine, more trees the better! Don’t be Toy Story Land!
I'm reading @belloq87 post as he's 'in favor' of more trees. He's generally on the side of more theming when possible.

Do you wanna see that coaster clearly or not?

If it’s a European Village vibes (whether directly or inspired from), it’d make sense to be nature filled.

I’m from New Hampshire and Maine, more trees the better! Don’t be Toy Story Land!
See below!

I'm reading @belloq87 post as he's 'in favor' of more trees. He's generally on the side of more theming when possible.

We know the Observatory table service near the big fountain was cut, but from Bio's latest shots you can see they are now putting in a rectangular foundation in that area.

I'm still hoping it's a covered outdoor wine bar similar to Duff Gardens only classier.

And what are the chances we get a Toothless statue on the rocks in the helix in the HTTYD coaster? Like a kids Velocicoaster.