Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread | Page 163 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The two tecni-color hotels look great ... but further from Epic entrance than I expected (don't mind walking - always follow the rules and take the Cabana bridge ha).

To me this is looking like a two day park ... each land is so immersive to spend a couple hours in

Reactions: Nico
Even if we figure we're only seeing roughly half of the ride time there, that's still a bit shorter than I would have expected.

Hopefully whatever "scene" happens in the barn is pretty good.

Reactions: Ahmanet
There are a few key questions that still need to be answered for me (What are the sight lines/isolation like inside the land? What's the "story" justification for the coaster? What do the Monsters actually look like in the ride?), but man... all the potential is there for the Monsters land to be really special.

There are a few key questions that still need to be answered for me (What are the sight lines/isolation like inside the land? What's the "story" justification for the coaster? What do the Monsters actually look like in the ride?), but man... all the potential is there for the Monsters land to be really special.
I’m not worried imo, even if I don’t know the specifics. The land feels congested, but that’s not a story concern.