Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread | Page 170 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The recent video is the first time I thought, "damn, this might be better than Velocicoaster!"
It's like they took the last part of VC starting with the top hat and made it the starting point for this. I kinda wished VC lasted longer and I think this might be it.

Reactions: Ahmanet
I would. . .

I am not one to really put coasters up against each other but starfall seems to be more complete and more inviting. TO me, the first half of VC meanders around while the first half of this coaster starts off WITH a top hat and a crazy tight immelman inspired looking turn around.

Reactions: Ahmanet
I would. . .

I am not one to really put coasters up against each other but starfall seems to be more complete and more inviting. TO me, the first half of VC meanders around while the first half of this coaster starts off WITH a top hat and a crazy tight immelman inspired looking turn around.
I guess we will see. My son saw it and he said it looked crazy, but he is 6. It looks fine to me, I really need to ride it to fully give it a ranking. But VC is high on my list if not the top of my list. I will say my son will not go on every coaster, he is scared of big drops. He said he would try this and VC (he is 48" so can't do VC, but can do this one). We will see if that holds when he sees it in person. I agree it doesn't appear to have the large drops he is not a fan of. But curious if it will feel as fast as VC which is my hesitation to think it will be better.

Reactions: jarmor