Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread | Page 54 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That literally added an animatronic and a hut. THey eventually got the same coaster later on for enchanted airways at universal singapore and for the wizarding world japan, brand new and off the shelf.

Reactions: Coolbfitz
That literally added an animatronic and a hut. They eventually got the same coaster later on for enchanted airways at universal singapore and for the wizarding world japan, brand new and off the shelf.
Yeah those family coasters are easy to plop in somewhere

I'm hoping we get more of an exteneded Mack spinner (if that's what we're even getting) for Epic

Considering the rest of the park is custom

When they say the park will be open BY summer 2025, are they taking into account any delays? Or should we be thinking it will be open by the END of 2025?
Saying it will open BY summer 2025, is saying it will be open by summer OR EARLIER. So like, summer 2025 at the latest.

I think the park will be close to ready by the end of 2024. That gives them plenty of time for testing, finishing touches, and plenty of TM previews till they work out any kinks.

We may see rides testing before walkways are even poured, as you want to be sure everything is working on opening day.

To ensure they didn't have a repeat of Universal Studios Florida's disastrous opening, Spider-Man tested for like a year, and even was tested off site before it was installed at IOA. Just to be safe!

You mean indoors? Cause Crush's looks like booty
I mostly mean in scale and thrill level. It is a very small footprint for the time traveler ride system. And with such a small footprint I am not expecting any inversions. I could see it being more like a highly themed Cobra's Curse with at least one indoor show scene.

I mostly mean in scale and thrill level. It is a very small footprint for the time traveler ride system. And with such a small footprint I am not expecting any inversions. I could see it being more like a highly themed Cobra's Curse with at least one indoor show scene.
Cobra's Curse would be perfect tbh

The Mack Extremes definitely can be an endurance challenge for some