Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread

Based off the current construction, it seems as if SNW is going to be a different layout than the USJ version? There was a great drone video flying over current Hollywood construction that showed how different it's going to be (obviously because of size) but also showed that the land was mostly on one level...which seems like something we can expect from Epic's land because strollers and ECVs are a lot more common in the American parks, right? Was expecting to get a carbon copy of Japan which I'd totally be ok with.

Based off the current construction, it seems as if SNW is going to be a different layout than the USJ version? There was a great drone video flying over current Hollywood construction that showed how different it's going to be (obviously because of size) but also showed that the land was mostly on one level...which seems like something we can expect from Epic's land because strollers and ECVs are a lot more common in the American parks, right? Was expecting to get a carbon copy of Japan which I'd totally be ok with.
It looks the same to me so far? At least from what I can see.

Epic’s Nintendo is nearly identical to Japan. The maintenance building for Yoshi being behind it rather than beside it is literally the biggest difference. We may also have a slightly wider walkway on one side. But all structures are pretty much the same, and in the same spot as Japan.

Hollywood technically is two levels, but all of the second level is essentially just neat looking queue for Mario Kart.

EDIT: The entry for Epic’s Nintendo is different also, as we’ll probably have an escalator up in our warp pipe. That way we still start on second level coming out of Peach’s Castle, exactly like Japan.

VB Volcano from I4....and then the Castle at Epic ....Universal has I4 covered. :thumbsup:

Exactly and it is such a great advertisement. A majority of people going to "The Other Theme Park" will definitely be going down I-4 and seeing these iconic structures. Especially at night. The Icon Wheel, Volcano Bay, and now Epic. Orlando's skyline is filling up with FUN