Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread | Page 98 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yea that’s why I’m curious if the “holding room” will double as a preshow, cause this looks exactly like that same type of layout.
Well if they go all in on the "Circus" theme there is ton of useable material for line & pre-show. I imagine the queue line weaving in and around various caged and glass enclosed oddities (fantastic beasts). Hopefully continuing the use of circus tent theming inside (lots of red and gold and white christmas lights strung around). Pump in some popcorn and cotton candy smells (one way to sell food once outside the show) and whimsical circus music. The pre-show could take a page from the Terminator 3D pre-show and have a live actor as the carnival barker (come one, come all to the greatest blah blah blah)

Great video!!! ... this land will make EPCOT Paris look like Fun Spot

Had zero hype for the Wizarding show, but now it looks like a must do for the show itself and also the interior areas

Reactions: Alicia
Why do people always feel the need to throw shots at Disney ?

Can we just enjoy this new offering by Uni without the constant comparisons ?
…because the two most famous themed resorts in the world are located a few miles from one another? and EU is the most definitive indication yet that Uni has decided to compete with Disney directly? and a lot of Uni fans are WDW fans who became disappointed in the direction of the Disney resort?

It would be really weird NOT to understand the two resorts in relation to one another.

…because the two most famous themed resorts in the world are located a few miles from one another? and EU is the most definitive indication yet that Uni has decided to compete with Disney directly? and a lot of Uni fans are WDW fans who became disappointed in the direction of the Disney resort?

It would be really weird NOT to understand the two resorts in relation to one another.
it seemed to me that they were asking that in relation to the "throw shots" comment.

Yea that’s why I’m curious if the “holding room” will double as a preshow, cause this looks exactly like that same type of layout.
And Universal has a history of doing a "proof of concept" in one place before really utilizing it to its fullest in another...

There are like 4 attraction concepts floating around for this now lol
  1. Standard Carousel
  2. Carousel With Unique Up/Down Motion
  3. The Zamperla Watermania Style Flat
  4. The Continuous Carousel/Movement utilizing Trackless Ride Vehicle
With the structure now being built, I'm leaning toward #4 as that would give EU a truly unique experience

There are like 4 attraction concepts floating around for this now lol
  1. Standard Carousel
  2. Carousel With Unique Up/Down Motion
  3. The Zamperla Watermania Style Flat
  4. The Continuous Carousel/Movement utilizing Trackless Ride Vehicle
With the structure now being built, I'm leaning toward #4 as that would give EU a truly unique experience

It’s #2