Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread | Page 74 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
There is no way that is the coaster layout. THat's not even an S-curve! Looks more line an inline roll but I doubt it will launch and then 7 seconds launch again.

Do you think the Monster's coaster will at least have better capacity than Hippogriff?

Probably around the same? Mack spinning coasters usually have 4 cars with 4 seats each for a total of 16 riders. Hippogriff has 16 seats as well. Really depends on how fast they can dispatch those trains. Hippogriff typically averages around 60-90 sec dispatches, so an hourly throughput of around 700-900 realistically.

Though, I'd assume the Monsters coaster will be a lot more efficient.

Is that theater in HTTYD an indoor theater or a covered theater? I can't remember if it's been discussed or not.
No inside info here, but I’m 99% sure it’ll be enclosed. If it’s like Beining, Dragons will be flying around and I assume the work behind making that happen needs to be done full enclosed.

Reactions: tielo
Presumably that building right by the turn will be themed on all sides, right? If I recall, the site plan (at one time, at least) had a path extending around that back side of the building, but who knows if that's still the plan.

I'm also curious about the back side of the restaurant on the outside of the land; seems tailor-made for some additional town building facades (if that area will still be guest-accessible). It would not appear there's enough room there for both a pathway and a berm/foliage to obscure that restaurant.