Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion | Page 115 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Naming the land Dark Universe is probably a terrible idea objectively but I absolutely love that they're going through with it. We're finally witnessing the beginning of a #DarkUniverse.

(I really want names for the rest of the lands now too. I have no idea what they'll call the new WWoHP unless they really go with just "Paris," and HTTYD is hard to tell as well.)

Hmmm, Constellation Carousel. I wonder if it will highlight the constellations of the zodiac like the original rumor I heard around the time the park was announced?

Comcast has been pretty focused on synergy the last few years. With a live action HTTYD movie or the Mario Bros movie, I wonder if we will see a new attempt at Dark Universe films post EU.

Reactions: shiekra38
Maybe like Pirates, we’ll get a movie based on the Hub even. I don’t doubt anything with the company and Hollywood. I think new Monster films treated very seriously would be a major money maker for Universal.

Reactions: mainejeff
Naming the land Dark Universe is probably a terrible idea objectively but I absolutely love that they're going through with it. We're finally witnessing the beginning of a #DarkUniverse.

(I really want names for the rest of the lands now too. I have no idea what they'll call the new WWoHP unless they really go with just "Paris," and HTTYD is hard to tell as well.)
Possibly “Wizarding World: Paris”?

Comcast has been pretty focused on synergy the last few years. With a live action HTTYD movie or the Mario Bros movie, I wonder if we will see a new attempt at Dark Universe films post EU.
Monsters are already a cinematic universe, the first in fact

They keep trying to re-invent the wheel, but some basic remastering and re-releasing with updated technology is what I would want

I feel like I've asked this before, but what will the accessibility to the hotel restaurant and hotel in general be for non-hotel guests?

Have we heard what type of restaurant and themeing it will be? I assume upscale fine dining, along the lines of California Grill at Disney.

Reactions: shiekra38