Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion | Page 137 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

The Journey to Epic Begins Now...

Universal Orlando has shared the first-ever details for its new theme park, Epic Universe, announcing the 5 themed lands featured when the park opens in 2025.

First things first, just WOW. The park looks unbelievable even to all of us who have been following from day 1. A couple small things I tried to pry from the artwork:

The Luna quote around the statue at the entrance is such a cool touch.
In some of the art the exit gates by each portal can be seen and they also look themed.
Pizza Moon confirmed lol
In some of the art the clearing they made for a restaurant expansion to the hub is there and in others its a full building.
And I LOVE how crazy the portal tunnels look on the inside. Like something out of the last Spider-Man movie.

Is it strange to say that I’m mostly looking forward to Celestial Park?
Considering that the new Epcot hub is one of the nicest areas in a theme park (yes, I know it took way too long for a patio), and Celestial is an "elevated" version of it, no its not strange. I just hope they add more than enough seating/benches/beach chairs throughout so you can actually enjoy it.

Losing my mind over this Mario themed shop in Celestial Park. It looks so elegant, and they have so many characters on display...20240130_064131.jpg
They even have Toadette on display...will we finally get Daisy and Toadette merch?

But weirdly enough, I'm the most excited for Celestial Park. It's cool getting a new original theme park area from the major two for once.

Last edited:
I love each portal having some lighting/"magical" visual effects as we walk through. I knew SNW already had some but it looks like they'll all have their own look and feel as we're transported into each land.

Everything is really stunning here!

Regarding rumored expansions to Monsters, funny this guy made a brief appearance at 3:42.

gill-man.png

Could be just to help tell the story or a tease of future things?

• Wow
Reactions: TheCodeMan95