Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion | Page 156 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I wouldn't be surprised if was a look at Stella Nova and Terra Luna. Since bookings are available (?) it would be a good advertisment.

Reactions: Ahmanet
Right! What is time? What is life? Where am I?!
Black And White Vintage GIF

Assuming that we're moving up the Kronos arch icons, Dark Universe is probably next to get info. The icons are probably sorted by popularity. Celestial Park at the bottom with the Portal, then HTTYD, Dark Universe, Potter, and Nintendo at the top.

I assume the lands will be announced monthly.
If they do it monthly, what do they announce to continue to build hype for the next year? At the very least I’d think ticket sales and opening date would be announced along with the last portal deep dive and I’d think that would not be until November or December.

If they do it monthly, what do they announce to continue to build hype for the next year? At the very least I’d think ticket sales and opening date would be announced along with the last portal deep dive and I’d think that would not be until November or December.
Do they really need to build hype by announcing stuff? Most people won't be watching these reveals anyways. Commercials, construction videos, the preview center, and passholder previews will build up hype naturally.

Tickets will probably drop this year then I'd imagine a super bowl commercial will probably be in the cards.

Reactions: Ahmanet
I would say July for Potter (7th month)
And October for Dark Universe

That's three months each between this coming announcement and the next ones.