Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion | Page 172 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I still think I don't understand what the whole expanded thing means.
There is a lot of land that isn't owned by Universal so can Universal put some sort of restrictions or "rules" on those owners making it too expensive or difficult to operate or what?
how would universal put restrictions if they don't own it

It’s just a taxing district— basically any hotels or businesses in the district will charge and collect taxes specifically to fund projects in the district— roads, the train station, upgrades to the sewage treatment plant’s systems to eliminate odors, etc.

They just expanded the district that was already created to include 1300 more acres that are bound to get hotels and other businesses built on them so they too will collect taxes to improve the area.

With Cinesational being out, how do you think they will differentiate the show here so it doesn't have the same feel/energy?
From what I have observed of the water features at EU is that they are more like separate pods rather than just one single lake at USF if that makes any sense.

From what I have observed of the water features at EU is that they are more like separate pods rather than just one single lake at USF if that makes any sense.
Didn’t someone say the shows at EU would be taking a lot of influence from Vegas?

Like the fountain show at the Bellagio.

Henry Mystic on WDWMagic has been revealing some details concerning the Monsters as well as Ministry attractions.

Basically corroborating a lot of what Alicia has said with screens not being so dominant and them having a lot of practical sets and AA’s.

Of course projecting mapping will be included but in new innovative ways.

Last edited: