Universal's Epic Universe Hotel Speculation | Page 14 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Hotel Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Universal doesn't want suicides or drunken idiots jumping down.
There will be a rooftop bar if I'm correct.

There will and it's probably going to be something special in terms of a quality bar experience mixed with the park view and a nighttime firework show. It's not doing anything groundbreaking but the combination is unique. The top floor will have a balcony area stretching almost the full length of the building on the park side.

There's also a function area with a kitchen. I'm not sure if it's going to be a ballroom, a restaurant when it's not or just extra seating and some bar food.

Lots of potential for cool things.

Apologies for the double post:

Blue = Presidential Suites
Red = Hospitality Suites
Purple = Family suites

helios suites small.jpg

I don't think the opposite side has any.

The green line is a 17ft elevation change from park level to lobby level. You can see this change more clearly to the far left of the building marked in green.

The rest of the rooms seem to be a mix of double queen and king (Mostly double queen)

Ground level to the spire is 185ft or 202ft above park level but should be able to avoid the red blinking light.

Curious, what are "Hospitality Suites"?

On the permits, each room has a code.

I just matched what I assume is the code to what Loews already offer.

On the permits, each room has a code.

I just matched what I assume is the code to what Loews already offer.

Gotcha

Some googling gave me this for comparison

From Portifino Hotel

Hospitality Suite
hospitality.jpg

President Suite

president.jpg

Awesome details on room layouts above!

Photo does concern me on the pool situation though ... doubt they put it park side, but the back side will have a nice view of the Parking Structure

I'm sure Universal will plant some bamboo, but it's a huge building and there's a service road in between that makes it difficult to plant any significant greenery or a berm.
Cabana Bay's main pool has this issue. Road behind pool area and then giant wall behind Volcano Bay. They themed the wall as bamboo on the other side of the street I believe, and have small fence behind restrooms... which coincidentally are in the exact same placement at back of pool area for this hotel too.

Cabana Bay's main pool has this issue. Road behind pool area and then giant wall behind Volcano Bay. They themed the wall as bamboo on the other side of the street I believe, and have small fence behind restrooms... which coincidentally are in the exact same placement at back of pool area for this hotel too.
Yeah but a Volcano and thatched roofs are much nicer than a grey ride building lol

Not worried about the road, but the massive building will be hard to hide

Endless Summer (cheapest hotels on property) and Aventura (no room even if they wanted one) are the only hotels without slides?

Helios not having a slide is crazy, better at least have a lazy river like Cabana.

Status
Not open for further replies.