Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's Epic Universe Hotel Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there's going to be a 7-story aquarium in the middle or something? :bonk:

Ha - just guessing at things in the pic...

Great idea for a thread!

Looks a lot like the hotel at the entrance to Beijing:

kv-1.jpg

Kind of a stepped, art deco style tower evoking old Hollywood.

So there's going to be a 7-story aquarium in the middle or something? :bonk:

Ha - just guessing at things in the pic...

Great idea for a thread!
I think it could be similar to something that is on cruise ships now. Which is a giant LED Screen that is changed daily to have a different mood in the atrium every day, or in the case of EU perhaps a background for a night show. I’m also excited to see more details in how the hotel will be connected with the park, like an entrance and what exactly you’ll be able to see if you don’t have a room facing the park, like a rooftop bar or observation area.

Attachments

• 1C2FE7A2-30EA-4CEF-A5FB-3AE798B7823B.jpeg
    1C2FE7A2-30EA-4CEF-A5FB-3AE798B7823B.jpeg
    137 KB · Views: 55
It looks very “spacey” themed with the tower in the middle looking to be a signature feature.

I wonder if Lowe’s will be involved with this new hotel as well?

I keep thinking that Universal will want to go the Disney route and in-house their hotels completely.

I don’t think you understand exactly how bright the light from those projections are. If the got off-line even by inches and into guest rooms, it’d be a MAJOR problem.

Hi. Totally agree. The d’oh was for me re my stupid post. I loved the new MK show in May (particularly the extra scenes after everyone starts leaving), thought would be great on this big hotel at the end of Epic’s hub / Main Street. I didn’t even think about the guests!

Let's rein this discussion in a bit here.

What about those laser-equipped sharks in the 7-story aquarium!

Can't believe Legal even signed off on that!

The big questions...with this hotel have a outdoor or indoor pool. How many restaurants with an entire park outside....will this be a premium or moderate tier? so many questions.

Guessing that the park, especially with how it's seemingly connected with the park, will be a Premium ala' HRC.

That said, if they are looking to Miracosta and Disneyland Paris Hotel as examples of using a hotel with the park for things like the Pools and dining/shopping options in the Hotel.

How many rooms will this hotel have

If we follow Disney's numbers, we should expect around 500 Rooms per night for whatever UEU's hotel will have, as MiraCosta, Disneyland Hotel Paris (Even though the outlier is Grand Californian).

If we had the amount of hotel rooms for the In-Park hotel of USB, that could give us a potential number to go off of as a potential guess. And to be somewhat frank..I do not think the In-Park Hotel for UEU, will be the only hotel at the property in the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.