Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 440 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This would make sense for the FF plot really, since space is more limited there.

It's almost like it was designed around the ministry elevator ride for the FF plot.

Wasn't one of the rumors for the Ministry ride similar to this with rotating into different rooms?

Reactions: anihilnation
Hmm I never considered dueling for the next gen of wands. I know these are WB based, but I wonder if they’ll offer an inspiration for the in parks wands. Just a reminder Noble Collection was making/selling the wands before Hogsmeade opened and Universal expanded the line. Not to say that’s whats happening - but I wouldn’t be surprised if we get more light beams/trails with color changes for this next EU batch.

Another theme park site is reporting that new wands will debut in the Wizarding Worlds in early December, with the current crop (the non-character ones) phased out as stock is sold.

Another theme park site is reporting that new wands will debut in the Wizarding Worlds in early December, with the current crop (the non-character ones) phased out as stock is sold.

Well that’s interesting. In googling this, I saw that the new WB wand is shipping early December as well.

Attachments

• B24331BC-2380-4E3B-99C5-AB81DA9C58CA.jpeg
    B24331BC-2380-4E3B-99C5-AB81DA9C58CA.jpeg
    237.2 KB · Views: 22
It's almost like it was designed around the ministry elevator ride for the FF plot.

Wasn't one of the rumors for the Ministry ride similar to this with rotating into different rooms?

I'm sorry. Universal has patented a ride system involving an elevator-style ride, and all people can think of is Harry Potter: Ministry of Magic? Can't we think of an actual Universal property this could be used for? One with an even more beloved character than The Boy Who Lived....

EIOmtLvWsAEz9uI.jpg

I'm sorry. Universal has patented a ride system involving an elevator-style ride, and all people can think of is Harry Potter: Ministry of Magic? Can't we think of an actual Universal property this could be used for? One with an even more beloved character than The Boy Who Lived....

View attachment 17847
Just realized they've been missing an easy HHN layup for six years.

Status
Not open for further replies.