Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 162 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone other than me want a Bikini Bottom land? Merchandise money maker, so much potential for rides, and can make great scenery with the style of animation. I mean make the Krusty Krab and you honestly have Potter level of success. Three rides (mini coaster, small thrill ride, and grea dark ride) two restraints, like 10 shops lol, and you got yourself a money making machine. I can stress bough the amount of money this would make lol

Reactions: dustinwashere
Would anyone other than me want a Bikini Bottom land? Merchandise money maker, so much potential for rides, and can make great scenery with the style of animation. I mean make the Krusty Krab and you honestly have Potter level of success. Three rides (mini coaster, small thrill ride, and grea dark ride) two restraints, like 10 shops lol, and you got yourself a money making machine. I can stress bough the amount of money this would make lol

A while back, @NJBrandon I think may of slipped that Beijing may have Spongebob in some form. Honestly, I think it depends, as I would only think two attractions would make sense, a family trackless dark ride and a Glove World themed thrill coaster.

[SARCASM]Would anyone other than me want a Bikini Bottom land? Merchandise money maker, so much potential for rides, and can make great scenery with the style of animation. I mean make the Krusty Krab and you honestly have Potter level of success. Three rides (mini coaster, small thrill ride, and grea dark ride) two restraints, like 10 shops lol, and you got yourself a money making machine. I can stress bough the amount of money this would make lol[/SARCASM]

FTFY

A while back, @NJBrandon I think may of slipped that Beijing may have Spongebob in some form. Honestly, I think it depends, as I would only think two attractions would make sense, a family trackless dark ride and a Glove World themed thrill coaster.
True that would be better tbh. Get a eurofighter like the one in Mall of America. But yeah I hope something like this comes to the parks

I think Bikini Bottom would be cool, but it’s time has past

I think Bikini Bottom would be cool, but it’s time has past
I dont think so. Spongebob is ,I’m pretty sure, still one of the top viewed animated shows in the world and he’s a cultural icon. People quote the how all the time in my school and it’s still a meme on the internet everywhere. Show just has to get the old writers back

I remain highly skeptical. I don’t see the financial benefit of moving JP.

Finances aside, the main benefit of having JW in the new park is that it would free up some valuable land in IOA. The paradox with this is that if Universal have a really great idea for the current land that JP occupies, they would put that land in the new park.

Outside of this, I could maybe see Potter getting a small expansion into the land and maybe expand Kong.

Finances aside, the main benefit of having JW in the new park is that it would free up some valuable land in IOA. The paradox with this is that if Universal have a really great idea for the current land that JP occupies, they would put that land in the new park.

Outside of this, I could maybe see Potter getting a small expansion into the land and maybe expand Kong.

Like a quarter of IOA is wasted space. Toon Lagoon and Lost Continent are just sitting there.

Unless they really have LOTR and aren't going to put it all in one park.

I vividly remember when IOA was announced and what was coming. The only thing of note to me was a marvel, JP and Toon Lagoon and that was a mega announcement. If Universal announce a park with Jurassic World, LOTR, Nintendo and DreamWorks, I think it’s going to make people’s heads explode.

Reactions: Joel and Kylo Ren
I'm putting my money on JW. There seems to be a lot of hype for Fallen Kingdom (which I'm looking forward to), so it's inevitable that this film is going to make a lot of money like the last one. I'd honestly would love for Universal to pull a Hogwarts Express and create a monorail system that connects the Jurassic Park area in Islands of Adventure to the hypothetical Jurassic World area in the new park. After all, Jurassic World did feature a monorail that took guests to the park. Hell, even the Lego game had a similar idea with the Monorail being connected to both the Jurassic Park hub world and the Jurassic World hub world.
search

Reactions: Ashhanbre

There was a Spongebob ride developed and designed at some point. Whether it happens or not, I don't know. It was the same studio that designed the SLoP ride that still may or may not be coming...

Reactions: Mad Dog

I imagine JP will be re-branded to JW at some point...I remember hearing talk of them keeping JP and just changing the red logo to blue - plus that darn Discovery Center omnimover and Gyrosphere ride

Personally I feel River Adventure's days are numbered, but that's just me probably

Status
Not open for further replies.