Unlimited express passes | Inside Universal Forums

Unlimited express passes

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jun 24, 2024
I am a bit confused. If I plan to go to Universal for three days do I need to get Unlimited express passes for each day or will they work for all three days? Just confused on the whole thing.

I am a bit confused. If I plan to go to Universal for three days do I need to get Unlimited express passes for each day or will they work for all three days? Just confused on the whole thing.
I don't know your situation just a recommendation, but if you are going 3 days you probably don't need Unlimited for each day and could get by with regular Express. Maybe get Unlimited just for your first or last day that way you can save some money.

If you're referring to Orlando, I would also suggest looking into their premium hotels (Royal Pacific, Hard Rock, Portofino) as they include the unlimited express for each day of your stay; ex if you check in today 6/28, and check-out on 6/30, youre only paying for a 2 night hotel stay but get express for the full 3 days of your stay

Just compare the prices and see what works best for your budget

If you're referring to Orlando, I would also suggest looking into their premium hotels (Royal Pacific, Hard Rock, Portofino) as they include the unlimited express for each day of your stay; ex if you check in today 6/28, and check-out on 6/30, youre only paying for a 2 night hotel stay but get express for the full 3 days of your stay

Just compare the prices and see what works best for your budget
This is a great recommendation. Unlimited Express can easily cost upward of $150, if you're a group of 3 it almost completely justifies the higher price for hotel stay.