Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

UO Annual Pass Fall 2018 Price Increase/Free 3-6 Month Promo

Dumb question, but I'm on flex pay right now. Do I call and request to renew to a one time payment + 6 months free? Yes I know I should know this but I've been on flex pay for so long I forgot.

It says on annual pass page that you get 6 month free as well if you are on flex (i am too and that kick in February for me) and you don’t need change anything and pay full 12 months for the term to get it before the 6 months free kick in and not cancel, but you might as well double check to make sure you get it and call them and see. I don’t see why you wouldn’t get yours either since you’ve been on flex for long time.

So, here's a weird thing that just happened to me.

I renewed our three APs on 11/2, but just got an e-mail that they were expiring. I looked them up online and, sure enough, they still had 11/17/18 as the expiration date. I called and, after talking to three people, it was explained to me that the payment "didn't connect" to the passes correctly. They were able to properly connect them after a few minutes. Sounds like this wasn't unusual, so that was weird.

If I hadn't called, this would have been a disaster when we go in May.:ack: If you renewed during this deal, you might want to double check the status online.

Quick complicated question.

Normally, I'll get 5 day - 3 park passes and then bridge/upgrade them to Annual passes. However, Undercover Tourist has some 2 day 3 park passes w/ 2 days free. If I were to get those, would it bridge at the price of a 4 day ticket?

I hate that they suckered me into another year of APs when I wasn't planning on it, but that 6 month promo + New HP coaster is too much to pass up for me.

Quick complicated question.

Normally, I'll get 5 day - 3 park passes and then bridge/upgrade them to Annual passes. However, Undercover Tourist has some 2 day 3 park passes w/ 2 days free. If I were to get those, would it bridge at the price of a 4 day ticket?

I hate that they suckered me into another year of APs when I wasn't planning on it, but that 6 month promo + New HP coaster is too much to pass up for me.

It’ll bridge at the price you paid for the tickets not what the price would be without free days.

It’ll bridge at the price you paid for the tickets not what the price would be without free days.

Great. And dumb question- if I upgrade to an AP in March (Before April 9)- will I still get the 3 or 6 months free?

Great. And dumb question- if I upgrade to an AP in March (Before April 9)- will I still get the 3 or 6 months free?

If the promo's still active, then yes. I know my parents actually booted up from Seasonal to Power last time we were there, and got the bonus 3 months without actually renewing.

Does anyone know if the annual pass lasts 12 months from the first use or the day you buy? I'm not going down till the fall and I was just curious if it'd be good October 2019 - October 2020. Thanks!

Renewed for 18mo in January and got a survey today asking if I liked Star Wars or Potter better. Ummm, I just bought the second most expensive pass you offer and don't have one to the mouse. Survey 101 says question is superfluous me thinks.

How would you describe your level of fandom for Star Wars? :ack:

Renewed for 18mo in January and got a survey today asking if I liked Star Wars or Potter better. Ummm, I just bought the second most expensive pass you offer and don't have one to the mouse. Survey 101 says question is superfluous me thinks.

How would you describe your level of fandom for Star Wars? :ack:

Just received and finished the survey myself. Couldn’t agree more with your statement.