USF Project? | Page 16 | Inside Universal Forums

USF Project?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's an unpopular opinion, but if MIB closes that would be a huge hit to me. I know for a fact my friends won't renew their passes considering sometime we go just to do that ride XD. I'll still visit but I won't be happy.

Reactions: belloq87
I personally hope I'm wrong about MIB closing. Unless hey have a FAR superior shooting ride planned, I think it's a terrible mistake. Even then…..two practical rides in the entire park. Just two. That's not even considering if its replacement will be screenz or not.

So from my understanding... something REALLY big happened in the past few days and the official announcement is already imminent? The Transformers situation repeated itself? Is that correct?

Then perhaps they may be waiting till after they make any form of announcement.

Personally, if they are serious to be bringing down FFL before HHN; you need to make the word by before the original content for HHN comes out.

And that if Bill and Ted moves; that may not be as much of a problem. The Hanging at Knott's is performed in-front of a live audience every night in the outskirts of Ghost Town, so potentially this may not be as much of an impossibility than some may think.

So from my understanding... something REALLY big happened in the past few days and the official announcement is already imminent? The Transformers situation repeated itself? Is that correct?

They could just say "this attraction has (or is going to be) glowed away, do a retrospective on the location; and tease. You don't need to announce whatever is coming immediately, nor should they.

They could just say "this attraction has (or is going to be) glowed away, do a retrospective on the location; and tease. You don't need to announce whatever is coming immediately, nor should they.
That's what I mean. I just hope if something is closing, they announce it ASAP. I don't need the anxiety of a potential Mummy/MIB closure hanging over my head. :look:

If it really is FFL that's closing B&T, does it really need to close before November? Like does it really affect their construction timetable that much?

The only thing that space could be for is more Potter as I imagine they'll want to duplicate the extra cash brought in by park hoppers due to Hogwarts Express and visitors wanting to do both new Potter attractions.

Reactions: Andysol
If it really is FFL that's closing B&T, does it really need to close before November? Like does it really affect their construction timetable that much?

The only thing that space could be for is more Potter as I imagine they'll want to duplicate the extra cash brought in by park hoppers due to Hogwarts Express and visitors wanting to do both new Potter attractions.

Theoretically, they may just be wanting both the DC and FFL project's (if FFL is potter) to be on the same timetable. So that they can open both of them at the same time.

Reactions: captainmoch
Not sure how much space FFL affords them either. But I never pictured MoM to be more than a special effects show in the round anyway.

Theoretically, they may just be wanting both the DC and FFL project's (if FFL is potter) to be on the same timetable. So that they can open both of them at the same time.
This is my only thought right now that I can think of, as well. I feel like they would want both open in 2019 so they have a 1-2 punch to go against SW:GE.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Joel and MattA
Not sure how much space FFL affords them either. But I never pictured MoM to be more than a special effects show in the round anyway.
I just checked. It's just under 2 acres. They could probably fit a ride building in there, but it'd be a bit compact.

Status
Not open for further replies.