Villain-Con Minion Blast (General Discussion) | Page 19 | Inside Universal Forums

Villain-Con Minion Blast (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Rise of Gru seemingly huge overperformance worldwide should suggest that if its not too late Universal will want to plus this attraction especially with more adult tickets being sold than expected.

Villiancon here we come

Reactions: shiekra38
Rise of Gru seemingly huge overperformance worldwide should suggest that if its not too late Universal will want to plus this attraction especially with more adult tickets being sold than expected.

Villiancon here we come
The amount of memes I'm seeing about the movie is amazing, this property has entered a new realm of popularity

Movie I felt was very meme-able. This film and attraction should do well, but again, wish Minions/DM got a larger prescence in Orlando.

I wonder if the reason for not confirming the attraction with the movie out has to due to the progress being made on it. With the supply chain issues possibly causing delays with construction supplies, maybe it is not far along enough for Universal to feel comfortable announcing it yet. But hey what do I know?

I wonder if the reason for not confirming the attraction with the movie out has to due to the progress being made on it. With the supply chain issues possibly causing delays with construction supplies, maybe it is not far along enough for Universal to feel comfortable announcing it yet. But hey what do I know?

I figured they'd announce it after the opening weekend so they can brag about how successful it is in PR for the ride. They can also then say to investors "see we are very quick in adapting our properties see this will be open in 6 months".

Reactions: frank_1991_
I figured they'd announce it after the opening weekend so they can brag about how successful it is in PR for the ride. They can also then say to investors "see we are very quick in adapting our properties see this will be open in 6 months".
No idea when it might be announced (if at all,) but I believe they are/were targeting a Spring 2023 opening.