Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 223 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You started an interesting argument @epcyclopedia but I really wish you didn't ruin it with such distasteful arrogance. I have respect for all the industry knowledge, random facts and opinions that you regularly post, and these forums would be lame without the great discussions that come from differing opinions. That being said, I really hope that the pompous :poop: won't be a recurring theme for you here.

I know this post isn't on topic, but I am so disgusted that I had to come out of the shadows to give my opinion on this exchange.

"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others." - Douglas Adams

Which you've just admitted mine tends to be. You can claim I'm arrogant but it doesn't mean I'm not right.

"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others." - Douglas Adams

Which you've just admitted mine tends to be. You can claim I'm arrogant but it doesn't mean I'm not right.
This is a fan discussion forum, not a political debate. We're here to have fun, not stroke our egos and get into "who's an equal to who".

And coming from somebody who boasts about being very knowledgable, you seem to be missing something very obvious even a super new user like me can see.

Sorry to further derail discussion and add fuel to the fire. This'll be my only post on this.

I don't know if it's been mentioned, but it's interesting that the UK Universal Ads now show a family on a finished slide in VB with a completed volcano in the background!!

Reactions: Journey_On
Today is the very last day for Wet N' Wild, starting out in the 40s and making it roughly to 75, going to be a mostly quiet final day there today.

Today is the very last day for Wet N' Wild, starting out in the 40s and making it roughly to 75, going to be a mostly quiet final day there today.
Dave (Disneyhead) was filming a piece for the news at 5:00 AM yesterday morning. He said the temperature was around 50 degrees. It never got much warmer yesterday, though today should hit 70's. A good day yesterday at Wet & Wild for our Pittsburgh Polar Bear Club that swims in the Ohio River every cold winter.

I was hoping to get here for the last day tonight, but not seeing that happening anymore. Honestly I won't miss the park anyway so I don't care much. Hell, I'd miss FunSpot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.