Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 263 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So in this photo here, how much of the land between the park and the TM Parking garage will be available for park expansion?

02062017VBWP16.jpg

I was wondering, what type of fences is usually use, because of this proximity to the road, it's easy to enter the park!

These natural fences could perfectly adapt to the theme,
From the inside of the park behind the trees, it is almost invisible,
increased the height, to block the road view from the private cabanas.

Add some safety device in addition, barbed wire, 10,000 volts of electricity, and you have a perfect tropical fence... oh and don't forget this sign

s-l300.jpg

numadugaki001.jpg

IOA's fencing on Hollywood Way is a good guideline as to what to expect. I can't find a picture, but it's pretty pedestrian, green fencing with a lot of trees to sort of hide the fence.

Last edited:
What are all the blue posts with blue circles on top of them that look like giant tinker toys?
Is that the kids area? If so that's gonna be really large- im actually excited to see that most maybe.

I mentioned it in another thread, but Tapu seems to think we'll remember the names of any given slide.
Since we can only do one ride at a time, I think I will remember which one I tapped it to last. Maybe the TapuTapu will actually help me learn the names.

Reactions: Jon84
Just an FYI - when sharing pics, make sure to not grab all pictures from someone's update and post it here. Posting a couple is fine (and of course, crediting/linking), but there is a reason they have all their images on their website.

Status
Not open for further replies.