Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 409 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been looking on this forum site for a long time and I have come to the conclusion Volcano Bay is just an ordinary water park with some nice theming. I really don't get why some people feel like they would be worshipping it because Universal have called it a theme park. It simply is Typhoon Lagoon that is more compact and strives itself on a huge gimmick. Tapu Tapu looks awful. It's legoland's queue bot, except 10 years too late!
Well we have to worship it because Vol lives in the cano.....

Reactions: awhen
We will. We will all enjoy it for sure! It's just so sloppy on Universals part. They set the bar really high just to bring it back way down. I mean all the exposed slide structures etc etc. List goes on. Countless water parks all over the world and some in really poor Countries with triple amount of theming this park has with crazy slides and concepts etc. Laziness or lack of resources maybe got the best of them?! Makes me nervous for future projects .....
Instead 0f focusing on the few negatives, why not concentrate on the many positives?

I'm not sure that was the best creative idea, one side of I4 the volcano looks amazing. The other side looks like they didn't finish building it. If you can be in the lazy river and is seeing steal beams, that's even worse.

Awhile back when we discussed the scafolding coming down I was hoping they put rock work in place to make the back look more whole wasn't it mentioned that the back did look more complete in the concept rendering? Now it was the plan all along?

Well we have to worship it because Vol lives in the cano.....

latest

I bet it's finished on the other side.

Reactions: JoeCamel
Well, the pictures are Purdy.

Too, the gaping hole has been part of the plan for a long time... like three Years... I am confident they are building what they intended... and money was not an object at all. AT ALL.

Considering that they were coming off of Diagon bucks, I am not surprised about that.

I've been looking on this forum site for a long time and I have come to the conclusion Volcano Bay is just an ordinary water park with some nice theming. I really don't get why some people feel like they would be worshipping it because Universal have called it a theme park. It simply is Typhoon Lagoon that is more compact and strives itself on a huge gimmick. Tapu Tapu looks awful. It's legoland's queue bot, except 10 years too late!
Obvious troll is obvious.

Reactions: Quint and clsteve
No one knows how the back of the volcano will look open because guess what...we still have 10 more days until we find out. Do you not seee that huge dirt pile on the back where they haven't even paved anything yet for the mat slides next to the adventure river? Things are happening.

Also you won't really be able to see the opening on the lazy river because if you look at the lazy river in most of the drone footage which last update as been almost one week, there are rock walls and trees placed in many places of the lazy river. The lazy river goes around kid play through that cave of wonders thing not the volcano. As for Adventure river, they aren't even done planting and possibly placing those same rock walls found around the lazy river. There were huge unpaved and unfinished areas around adventure river. So we truly speculating on that part.

Reactions: Quint
Status
Not open for further replies.